Friday, February 10

Tesco Scam

I'm not sure how many of you shop at Tesco, but this may be useful to know. I am posting this to you to warn you of something that happened to me as I am a victim of the latest scam at a supermarket while shopping.

This happened at the Tesco store me and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works:

Two good looking 21 year old girls come to your car as you are leaving while you are placing your packages on the floor of the front seat.
One starts wiping your windscreen with a rag and window cleaning fluid whilethe other comes to your window saying "Hi" while bending over with her breasts almost bursting out of her blouse.

It will be impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and beg you for a ride to another Tesco.

You agree and tell them to sit in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other.

Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.

I was assaulted last Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

Be careful. It could be you next time

No comments: